Podiatry and Chiropody Clinic St Leonards on Sea & Rye
Our Podiatrists are experienced in the assessment, diagnoses and treatment of musculoskeletal, biomechanical and systemic problems and conditions affecting the foot, ankle and lower limbs.
We are here to look after the health and performance of your feet and lower limbs, from basic foot care and day to day wear & tear through to sport and activity specific injuries and conditions.
We offer a comprehensive range of high quality foot care and expert podiatry services from our St Leonards-on-Sea and Rye clinics and also offer domiciliary visits:
- Biomechanical and Musculoskeletal Assessment – an area of specialist expertise
- Orthotics – Prescription orthotics using 3D Digital Foot Scanning Technology – an area of specialist expertise
- Nail Surgery
- Diabetic foot screening and annual reviews
- Lower leg screening for diabetics and those with peripheral, neural or vascular impairment (numbness, pins and needles or poor circulation)
- Injury prevention, rehabilitation, corrective exercise routines and advice.